Our Life Skill criteria!
Chay’s Tae Kwon Do expects our students to be: Better citizens, more respectful to their parents, and follow the Tenets, Oath and our Student creed!
Children’s Home Rules
- Children must show respect to their parents and family members at all times.
- Children shall greet their parents when they enter the house and tell them goodbye when they leave.
- Children will be truthful at all times.
- Children will maintain a good relationship with brothers and sisters.
- Children must help with household chores.
- Children will keep their own room neat and clean.
- Children must keep their body, hair, and teeth clean at all times.
- Children will not interrupt adult conversations.
- Children will stay caught up on their schoolwork by doing their homework on a regular basis.
- Children must show respect for teachers and peers at all times.
CHILDREN WHO DO NOT OBEY THEIR PARENTS
MAY BE REDUCED IN RANK.
- I shall observe the tenets of Tae Kwon Do.
- I shall respect the instructor and seniors.
- I shall never misuse Tae Kwon Do.
- I shall be a champion of freedom and justice.
- I shall build a more peaceful world.